TERMS & CONDITIONS
These Terms & Conditions represent an agreement between you and Greta Grace UG (haftungsbeschränkt) hereafter called ‘Greta Grace UG’ governing your use of our websites www.gretagrace.com as well as all related events, workshops, and retreats and any products or services offered (‘Services’). by using or attending any of the services, you acknowledge that you have read, understood, and agree to be bound by and comply with these terms.
Greta Grace UG grants you a non-exclusive, non-transferrable, revocable license to use the Services (subject to payment, where applicable), for your personal use only, in accordance with these Terms. We reserve all rights that we do not expressly grant in these Terms. We may change, suspend or discontinue any aspect of the Services at any time, including the availability of any feature or content. We may terminate your license to use the Services, in whole or in part, without providing any refund or cancelling your obligation to make installment payments where applicable, if we determine, in our sole discretion, that you have breached or violated any of the provisions of these Terms.
To reserve your spot for a Greta Grace UG Experiences Event, please either make a €500 (Euro) deposit or pay the full amount. In some cases, paying the full amount upfront will discount the total amount. The deposit is non-refundable – however should you cancel your reservation 60 days or more before the start of the retreat, you may apply your deposit toward another Greta Grace UG Experience occurring within 12 months from the date of the initial event that you registered for. Full payment is due 6 weeks (42 days) prior to departure and participants agree to pay any outstanding balance no later than this date.
When you make a purchase, you authorize us to charge the credit, debit card or PayPal account you provide on a one-time or monthly basis, depending on which payment plan you elect. We reserve the right to cancel any order for any reason.
Please note that there will be no refunds or discounts for arriving late, flight cancellations, travel delays or illness. If you cancel your participation in a retreat for any severe or unforeseeable reason, the possibility of an exchange of services will be discussed.
All cancellations must be received in writing to the email firstname.lastname@example.org
If the balance of the retreat fee is not received by the notified due date (six weeks prior to retreat commencement), a participant’s place may be offered to someone on the waiting list. The participants will forfeit the deposit paid.
4. TRAVEL TO EVENTS
Flights (or any other means of transport) are not included in the total price of the retreat. This is to be booked and paid by each participant.
Passport and Visa:
It is your responsibility to ensure your travel documents are in order. As it is the requirement of most countries, please ensure your passport is valid for at least six months after the return date. We strongly advise that you have adequate travel insurance to include full cover for the duration of your journey.
Medical conditions and risks:
Each Traveler acknowledges by booking any Greta Grace UG experience that the physical activity included may present personal risks to himself/herself and other members of the group.
Baggage loss or damage:
Each Traveler shall be responsible for carrying/porting and keeping track of his/her own baggage. Any baggage loss or damage sustained while in the custody of an airline, hotel, retreat location, bus company, or transfer company is of your own responsibility.
Greta Grace UG shall be responsible for supplying the services and accommodations offered. If such services and accommodations cannot be supplied due to causes beyond its control, there shall be no responsibility or liability. In this event Greta Grace UG will use its best efforts to supply comparable services and accommodations, and all travel arrangements may be subject to alteration or cancellation at any time with or without prior notice for any reasonable cause. Such alterations will not be considered cause for cancellation by the Traveler(s). Nor shall Greta Grace UG be liable for any injury, death, loss, damage, accident, delay, irregularity, or expense arising from strikes, war, terrorism, health pandemics, weather or other acts of God, quarantines, sickness, governmental restrictions or regulations, or from any negligent act or omission of any individual, firm, or corporation furnishing air travel, sightseeing, retreat accomodation, hotel accommodations, ground transportation, or any other services in connection therewith, nor for any additional cost or expense due to disruption of advertised schedules, rates or services, or for any other cause beyond its direct control.
5. PHOTO RELEASE AND LICENSE
Each Participant hereby authorizes and grants Greta Grace UG a royalty-free limited perpetual right to publish on any Greta Grace UG website(s) and marketing material any photographs and videos with his/her image. In addition, you grant us a royalty-free limited perpetual right to publish on any Greta Grace UG website(s) and marketing material any photographs and videos which you take or create and provide to us.
6. YOUR CONDUCT
You agree that you will not:
- Use the Services in a manner that (a) violates any applicable international or local laws, regulations, rules, of any governmental or judicial authorities; (b) is fraudulent, deceptive or misleading; (c) is threatening, harassing, discriminatory, libelous, defamatory, pornographic or obscene; (d) violates anyone’s rights of privacy, publicity or other rights; (e) violates any contractual or fiduciary obligations; (f) infringes on any copyrights, trademarks, service marks, trade secrets, patents or other intellectual property rights; (g) has an adverse effect on our business, reputation or ability to provide Services; or (h) would otherwise be reasonably deemed objectionable under the circumstances.
- Violate any of the services guidelines.
- Interfere or provide unauthorised access to the services;
- Reproduce, modify, display, sell, re-sell, distribute, publish, disclose, videotape, share, divulge, transfer, exploit or create derivative works from any of the Services, including any Products, in whole or in part, except as expressly provided in these Terms.
7. PROPRIETARY RIGHTS
We own the Services and any and all graphics, photographs, images, artwork, text, fonts, digital platform ‘The Purpose Space’ software and other technology, and the contents, design, layout, functions, appearance and other intellectual property, comprising the Services. The foregoing ownership rights include all Intellectual Property Rights inherent in or appurtenant to the Services. Greta Grace UG retains all rights in the Services, including all copyright and other proprietary rights worldwide in all media.
You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless Greta Grace UG and its affiliates, and all facilitators, coaches, owners, teachers, and associates thereof (collectively, the “Indemnified Parties”) from and against any and all losses, damages, liabilities and costs, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, sustained by the Indemnified Parties in connection with any claim arising out of Your Content, your use of our Services or attendance at our Events, or any breach by you or any user of your account of these Terms. You shall cooperate as fully as reasonably required in the defense of any such claim.
- YOU ASSUME ALL RESPONSIBILITY AND RISK FOR YOUR USE OF THE SERVICES.
-THERE IS NO GUARANTEE THAT YOU WILL EARN ANY MONEY OR ACHIEVE ANY PARTICULAR RESULTS USING THE TECHNIQUES AND IDEAS PROVIDED IN CONNECTION WITH THE SERVICES/EVENTS.
- WE MAKE NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES REGARDING THE ACCURACY, COMPLETENESS, PERFORMANCE, CURRENCY, OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OF THE SERVICES, THAT THE SERVICES WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS, OR AS TO THE RESULTS THAT WILL BE DERIVED FROM USING ANY OF THE INFORMATION INCLUDED IN THE SERVICES.
- IN NO EVENT SHALL Greta Grace UG OR ITS AFFILIATES BE LIABLE FOR ANY INDIRECT, PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF OR IN ANY WAY CONNECTED WITH YOUR USE OF, DELAY IN USING, OR INABILITY TO USE THE SERVICES.
Greta Grace UG (haftungsbeschränkt)
Pestalozzistr. 6, 80469 München
Entry in the Commercial Register
Court of Registration: Munich District Court
Registration number: HRB249386
VAT identification number pursuant to Article 27a of theUmsatzsteuergesetz [Law on VAT]:
WEEE Reg. No. DE 59912801